HOURS OF OPERATION:
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 10am - 10pm
Please place your order before 8pm to receive same day delivery. You can also schedule a next-day delivery for orders after 8pm.
Medicine must be received in a safe location away from schools, playgrounds, churches, etc. and treated with respect. Please do not overtly handle, flaunt, or make inappropriate gestures with payment or medication.
OCFC is here to offer door-to-door delivery to our qualified cannabis members. You must be a registered member in order to place an order with Orange County Flower and Concentrate.
Follow all instructions and email completed application to email@example.com.
1) Delivery is FREE when you meet our $40 minimum.
2) All OCFC members must be 21 years of age or older and possess a valid CA State Issues ID.
3) All OCFC members must have a valid physician's recommendation on file.
4) All OCFC members must be approved BEFORE placing any orders for delivery.
5) All OCFC members must be respectful of their neighbors, practicing good behavior at all times.
6) All OCFC members must schedule a delivery at an authorized location. We do not deliver to parking lots, cars, businesses, or public locations.
7) All OCFC members agree to treat OCFC staff with respect at all times and understand that OCFC can refuse sale at any time if given sound reason.
8) All OCFC members agree that adherence to all rules and laws are their own responsibility. Any violation of terms could result in the immediate termination of membership.
9) All OCFC members are aware that cannaibis is illegal at a Federal level, even though state-approved usage has been authorized by the People of the State of California.